With just a week to go until the big day and delivery cut offs looming,if you’ve still got presents to purchase – panic not! (Don’t worry I still do too..)
I’ve put together a list of perfect presents from secret santa steals to what to get that person who has EVERYTHING. I even cover those ‘oh should I get so-and-so a gift’ moments. Don’t be deceived by the girly look though, there’s a few present ideas for the men(/man) in your life.
- Oral B Pro 650 Electric Toothbrush. With all the candy canes around this time of year (not for Gretchen Wieners of course), an electric toothbrush would actually be such a good idea! You can work out which is right for the recipient with these handy reviews.
- Surf’s Up Chanel print from Chelsea Prints (From £14 for A4 but if you buy a larger frame from wilkos it does the trick)
- Strangers Coffee. From Ethiopia and Columbia but they have a roastery in the centre of Norwich. (£8.50 each)
- ‘Gentleman’ Givenchy eau de toilette 50ml (£48 with 10% off at Debenhams )
- Little Black Book by Otegha Uwagba (Only £4 on Amazon so amazing for Secret Santa)
- Mayfair clutch iPhone wallet case £39.99 from my faves at iDEAL of Sweden (See my review here.)
- Prep + Prime Fix+ £30 from Mac Cosmetics but with three of the cutest scented bottles from their snow ball range! (Coconut, Lavender and Rose.)
The dreamiest eyeshadow palette from Bare Minerals Christmas collection which currently has 30% off! (Now £30 but apparently worth £130 ‘READY 18.0 EYESHADOW PALETTE IN THE HIDDEN TREASURE™’)
- My favourite high street perfume Babe Power and now it comes in a cute set accompanied by a pom pom keyring! (£28 from Missguided but there’s a handy travel set for only £15) Don’t forget you can find my attempt at describing a smell over on my blog post here.
- This little Charlotte Tilbury Healthy Glow tinted moisturiser is a saviour during these dull months and best thing is, it’s unisex! (£35 at least it’s cheaper than a holiday hey..)
- NYE is written all over this 1920’s clutch bag from Bessie London, (£18) they seriously have some of the best handbags, all with handy little details.
- Nespresso did not disappointed with their limited edition festive coffees this year, introducing a chocolate orange flavour and a ‘snowball’ – coconut and vanilla.
- Turn up the heat even if it is a white christmas this year with the highly coveted fiery toned eyeshadow palette – the ‘Heat Palette’ from Urban Decay. (£39.50 but you better be speedy before it runs out again.)
Hope this helped and I hope you have the merriest of Christmasses!